Monday, July 28, 2008

Niagara Falls


Ok so I haven't updated my blog in about well 2 months but I will definitely try and keep up on it especially for the next couple weeks because I am on a 3 week vacation with my grandparents. So far we have been to Niagara Falls in Ontario Canada and right now we are in Massachusetts and tomorrow we are heading to Maine for a day. On Wednesday we will be heading back to Canada to Prince Edward Island (PEI). We will be staying in PEI for about 5-6 days, and then we will be headed towards Nova Scotia. We will eventually be home home either the 15 or 16 of August. The first two days we were in Canada we spent it at Niagara Falls in Ontario. The falls were breathtaking they were so beautiful, I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life. While we were at the falls we took the Maid of the Mist boat ride into the Canadian falls. I had a blast on the boat, we all got pretty wet but it was totally worth it and the water was very refreshing after being in the sun. After the boat ride we took a people mover bus around town and saw the rapids, the whirlpool and we saw the Floral Clock. The Floral Clock was amazing every year it is different, and it is an actual working clock made of flowers and plants! Niagara Falls was beautiful and there was so much to do in such little time! I feel like I have been on vacation for weeks already with everything I have gotten to do. If you ever think about taking a vacation just to get away and you want to see something beautiful I highly recommend the falls, I would go back in a heart beat!

2 comments:

Rick said...

SaaaWeeeet Lindsey! Great pics and the falls are gorgeous. Brings back memories. Did Papa and GG tell ya that we probably have a pic of Great Grandpa and Grandma Velich in front of that floral clock? I remember seeing a Canadian Mountie (mounted police) there too when I was little. Neat stuff! Keep up the blogging and taking lots of pics!

Love you!

Dad

kool kenna said...

oh lindsey, i miss you so much! :(