Saturday, February 16, 2008

Casting Crowns


Last night I went to a Casting Crowns concert for the altar and the door album. There opening band was Leeland, I had never heard of them before, but I REALLY enjoyed them, I thought they were fantastic! If you get the chance look up the song Sound Of Melodies and you will see how great they are! The concert was absolutely amazing, and there were several uplifting positve messages. The lead singer of Casting Crowns Mark prayed for all of the people who do not know Jesus Christ, and hopefully quite a-lot of people comitted there lives to Christ that night. I really enjoyed myself, my dad has the best surprises EVER! Thanks SO much dad I had a blast!

2 comments:

Madalyn said...

Hey Linds,I loved the Casting Crowns concert too! I hope to them next year again. My two favorite songs were "All Because of Jesus", "Slow Fade" & "Every Man"
But I had alot more favorites as well,I just am not going to name them all. The concert was fantastic, I had a blast!!!! :)

Madalyn said...

Hey Linds, I am glad you had fun,because I had sooooooooo much fun! I am glad your family was able to sponsor a child,that is so neat! :) I am glad the Lord was calling your parents to sponor a child & that your family was obeidant to what he ws saying. I hope the child that you sponor means to your family & that he has a happy life in the Lords presence.
Love,
Madalyn