Sunday, February 17, 2008

Leeland!



At the Casting Crowns concert, the opening band was Leeland. I had never heard of them before, but once they started singing I absolutely loved them. They have a great band, and the songs are incredible. My favorite song they sang was called "Sound of Melodies". It is a great song, and if you get a chance I recommend that you look it up. Maybe one day I will be able to see Leeland in concert not as an opening band, but I am so glad I was introduced to them, they are Fantastic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madalyn said...

Hey Linds, No offense,but I liked John Waller.But I thought they were OK

Love,
Madalyn

Rick said...

I liked all three acts. I thought each were unique. I love John Waller's voice, but I like the distinct sound of Leeland as well. And Casting Crowns... well, they're just Casting Crowns and, AWESOME!