Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day Camping Trip!

Over Memorial Day weekend my family and I went on a camping trip Pokagon State Park in Indiana. My sister Chelsea and I both were able to bring a friend, so I brought my best friend Emily. Over the weekend we rode our bikes through the trails, played on the playground, went to the beach, fell asleep on the beach and got sun burnt, sat by the campfire, played cards, played track ball, and got attacked by bugs, mosquitoes to be exact! Here are some of the pictures Emily and I took on our camping trip! Overall we had a blast and I can't wait to go back again next year!






Chillin' at the beach!











Emily and I being the crazy dorks we are!


Me being a goof at the playground!

2 comments:

Rick said...

That first picture is an adorable one of you, Linds. I hope you and Emily had a fun camping weekend.

Madalyn said...

Looks fun Linds!